Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Ch. 90 - What We Want To Do

Dex-chan lover
well that was a fun ride, it's a good call by the author to go that way by means with the main couple and for the other side characters. all are kinda closed all the loose ends and really made a clear point of each scenario so this is kinda not surprising, i thought it would last atleast a few chapters like 3-5 but this is still good.

im now excited that after all those early chapter frustrations and the turn of good events of the chapters after that but sometimes it always have an ending in a good note and not by some random axing shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
That after chapter page was funny. IDK if he really has one or not because 'evidence' points to no. And by 'evidence' I mean that he was so afraid to do anything because of how his parents ended up that he might as well not have any, LOL. Well, at least it seems to be ending ... appropriately.

Contributor
Surprised to see that the next chapter is the last, I can't realy complain though, little rushed at the end but 15+ volumes is a decent length for a series to go on for.

Dex-chan lover
A manga like this that didn't take the wimpy answer of "routes." I'm fine with what if chapters as a bonus, but make a choice on how your story ends

Double-page supporter
@andyarc1995 you don't need to apologize, prioritize your health before uploading manga fan scans 💀💀
thanks for translating til the end :3

Group Leader
@andyarc1995 you don't need to apologize, prioritize your health before uploading manga fan scans 💀💀
thanks for translating til the end :3
Thanks my dude, I am feeling good now and the next chapter (and possibly final) should be out by wednesday next week so I will try and have it ready by saturday or sunday.

It's an age ago but can I ask this here?
I don't understand the MC. I thought he said that he liked both of them so he didn't accept their feeling but what now?
I know that he didn't want to lose the blonde again like the time in his childhood and he wanted to apologize to her for thinking of her as a convenience woman so he tried hard on that school trip but after they had made up when did he make up his mind to be a lover with the blonde? did I miss some chapter of what?

Contributor
Loving and supporting a family is no small dream, bro. Even if it's just the two of them at the start. His mentor is a good guy.

Finally time for some talk between Satsuki and Tamayo. I don't actually remember seeing them talk for any appreciable length of time. Could be interesting, Tamayo is practically Naoto's adoptive mother at this point.

And anyway, I'm just happy this didn't immediately end with the successful confession like most romcoms do. I'm also surprised I've been reading this for years and it didn't even reach Ch. 100. A mess of a manga that I enjoyed reading actually ended, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread