Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Double-page supporter
Every time I think the MC grows, he just goes back. Also, Tachibana is so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Eeh this is getting boring, we know MC is gonna choose the blond girl, the other will have its heartbreak and other guy will make his move.

This is just so dumb now. Idiot first GF creating this situation, MC stupid too stupid to do anything.

I can generally tolerate it but in this series I don't know, maybe because the childhood ship is being way too forced to maintain the illusion that MC might choose his GF over the childhood friend.

I dunno...

Anyone got a spoiler for this?
I’m so frustrated by MC, I just wanna skip to the ending.

Thank you for translating!

Contributor
F-cup is utter trash.

Even Naoto sister is better ! A little kid who couldn't live without her big bro (understandable after losing their family), and now is fine with it/has friend/progressed a lot !

Just go with Satsuki godammit, i need to see these flashback.

Fed-Kun's army
BOI, our boi gave a chance to satsuki, after 18372717272 days. Sad thing fcup and friend came in the end... Literally cockblock

Dex-chan lover
Translation seemed like it went pretty well.

I still root for f-cup because I like the underdog.

Thanks for the translation!

Team Satsuki for sure, F-cup is braindead. Still, this manga is such a mess -_-

Hmmmm what if F cup-chan's brain is inside of those melons.

Might be the reason why she has brain damage because of the constant swaying.

Dex-chan lover
F-Cup-chan is an idiot... "I have to confess to him again yada yada" ¬¬

Dex-chan lover
This might be one of the few where 90% of the readers want main female Mc to win, cause F cup Chan honestly don’t know what she want and have a tendency to cause rumors, drama, misunderstandings and will never fix them until someone directly asks even then she can’t defend herself! She’s the type to break up a 1000 times before she dies

F-cup is an idiot nothing new here. But this glasses guy is playing them like a fiddle it's ridiculous no one's shitting on him. Honestly I hope no one ends up with each other and just go separate ways.

Fed-Kun's army
I remmeber binging this manga when it was 33 chs at the time

nice to see it getting monthly- bi monthly releases.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that author is beind over backwards to get them together - what a load of BS. And all the tards goin " get satsuki" even tho it's so damn pathetically forced, it's not even funny anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread