Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Aggregator gang
This manga fucking blows. All the characters are utter garbage, but the MC is the worst one. He doesn't know how to think, say yes or no, etc.
But the worst part of the manga is the fact that it's so obvious that the mangaka is pushing for the Satsuki ending and all the readers are oblivious to it.

What damage? Did i miss the part where anyone actually did anything with anyone?

I just want to know why did she destroy that tomato field, what did the mc do wrong to her? Given their age back then can't be anything serious...

Dex-chan lover
@Ashensukar
Same. I don't even give a shit about the romance drama cuz MC and F-Cup are retarded.
I just wanna know why Blondie destroyed the field.

He should just forgot about F-cup chan and their superficial relationship and just totally focus on the better girl Satsuki.

Damn, like, f cup chan didnt even think of the possibility of confessing again to him while they were in a relationship? I mean, it has no meaning because they are already in a relationship but breaking up just because some idiots think that when you confess during the festival it's more special?

Thanks for the translation, you did a pretty good job if I'm being honest!

Neck deep and still sinking... And can't make up his mind about what rope to grab to pull himself out.. Drop the F-c-up cause she is WAY to insecure ...

Dex-chan lover
This is really one of those manga that makes you hate the main character(s), isn't it? At least we somewhat understand MC's reasoning, even if he keeps fucking up.

Tbh, if we're going by the least braindead people here, then Satsuki and Tokui should just date and tell everyone else to GTFO.

Dex-chan lover
@Myusualusernamewasalreadytaken
@Ashensukar

Idk if you guys paid attention but Satsuki said that MC's fields once belonged to her family.
When Suzu chased Satsuki after the field destruction Suzu saw Satsuki giving the hoe to a man (most likely her father)
From this we can infer that Satsuki's dad probably felt resentment to MC's family and made Satsuki destroy the fields.

Of course, this isnt Satsuki's fault at all she was a child forced to obey by her father.

She probably hated what she did which is why now she probably has no contact with her father and is now under the care of those people at the inn, or was now that she lives alone.

I feel like even if MC and Satsuki get together, the story will be far from over as they will probably have to deal with Satsuki's dad who will likely come back.

Edit: jk it wasnt her dad

Users who are viewing this thread