Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 56

This is so painful to read
I mean, irl you would just sit down and talk, communication is everything, but no let's force the drama on silly misunderstandings and then avoid everyone to make a bigger misunderstanding

At least it seems it's wrapping up almost everything, in the case the author doesn't play the misunderstanding card AGAIN in the festival, the only thing that would be pending is the Satsuki thing destroying everything when she was a kid

He's kinda stupid sure but it doesn't help that the ones close to him are making it worse by gaslighting him.

And here I am, expecting that last chapter's ending could have lead to something meaningful and resolve the whole mess.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this originally about the Guy having to take care of his Sister because they lost their Parents? Oh yeah and about Satsuki who caused him a trauma. What happened to those things why is it just C level romance drama... (I usually don't want to complain but this Story is starting to piss me of a bit)

Double-page supporter
This mc is really pissing me off. I really wanna drop this.

Imagine if he just decided to not end up dating either and just went with Umezawa

Never gonna happen I know, but still

Dex-chan lover
MC needs to date a truck moving at full speed
He's infuriating

Aggregator gang
Dammit somebody find Satsuki someone to be with.I don't care about anyone else in this manga except for Satsuki anymore. Watari was interesting when he was full of Yanderes around him. Now he's a generic drama harem protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Im tired of this shitty manga with such a deplorable plot twist. literally im just 4eading it because i want to think we are near the end and i seriously want to k iw hos this wilk end

Dex-chan lover
Its so stupid, this missunderstanding is getting annoying as hell. Im rly sorry for the blonde, becouse this MC need some balls and needs to make a choice and stay with it. Now seems like he made his mind to be with blonde but he again gonna be confused after going around with the black haired one.

Contributor
FUCKING
FINALLY
GODAMMIT.

So tell the answer, and go with Satsuki, please.
It's the only way this manga can redeem himself for the Dozens of fillers chapters since the beach arc.

And don't end the story just after, give us some flashbacks to explain the past, it would be helpful, because we didn't get lot of them since the beginning of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Simking I for real would love for that to happen, would be a good plot twist, shame as you said it will never happen

Users who are viewing this thread