Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 15 Ch. 83 - The Day I Returned

Contributor
Naoto's reaction to being told Satsuki might be pregnant says a lot. Yeah, they definitely did it that night, else he'd have a much more severe expression and he'll be saying "but we've never done it!" and then have some dramatic doubts about breaking up. The look of mild confusion is probably because they used protection, but nevertheless he rushed back because in any case, she's sick and needs someone to watch over her. Naoto here doesn't look like he believes she's pregnant, so I'll be disappointed next chapter if he actually got fooled and this misunderstanding persists.

Tokui having a gf came out of left field for me, so her name is Aki and she's a kuro gal. Seems recent enough for them to still be going out but I can't tell if that uniform is from their school.

Dex-chan lover
Tokui is the best boy in this manga. Although that needn't be said since it's apparent.

MD@Home
Oh No.. I am Positive 🥹

IMG-20230407-092015.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Smart guys always tend to fall for gyarus hahah. Anyways pregnancy negative hahaha too much for 2 weeks conceiving that fast and its a good thing that thr misunderstanding just been fixed fast instead to drag for few chapters hahahah

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the kuro gal; also if you guys like kuro gals check out ota gal !

Dex-chan lover
TOKUI! My Man with the Gyaru Taste :meguupog:

its like the Saying Gyaru’s are Forever! RESPECT ✊

wait, is tthat Kuro gal ever appeared? can someone tell me which chapter she appeared?

Dex-chan lover
Good thing the pregnancy scare was resolved immediately instead of being drawned out over a lot of chapters for cheap drama.
And Tokui to the surprise of everyone has a black gal gf.

Dex-chan lover
nice how they parodied the clichéd pregnancy tester with the thermometer.

Dex-chan lover
So much trolling by the author. It feels like the final volume will just settle into this kind of normal slice of life stuff to show how everyone has got over their hang ups.

Except F-cup of course. It's never too late for her to try to stab someone.
:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread