Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Naoto's Decision

Fed-Kun's army
Mommy did nothing wrong!
She's sinking this ship so Best Girl Satsuki can get the MC

Double-page supporter
That play at the end there is ballsy as fuck.

Also for all the people defending the mother, of course it's natural to be protective of your children, but she's clearly shown to have taken it to concerning extremes. This is the kind of parent for whom, even though they repeatedly use it, the word "adult" has no real meaning, because to a person like this, they will never see their "perfect cute child" as an adult regardless, and will try to maintain their control on their life forever unless someone (preferably their own child themself) stops them.

Dex-chan lover
"How to Lose Your Child's Trust and Companionship 101: Creepy Helicopter Parent Edition "

Fed-Kun's army
The mom feels like those aggressively christian moms on facebook who think there child is the physical reincarnation on my main man JC-kun

This arc is hitting way too close to home. I feel uncomfortable, I want to cry.

Double-page supporter
Our boy's about to get his testicles ripped off and served to him fried by his girlfriends mom.
What a painful existence.

Dex-chan lover
Watari is a beta, and number one weakness of a beta is intimidation. Watari is mentally weak. I've read and watched a lot, and seen a lot of bad mcs. Watari is one of them bad mcs. He's mentally, and emotionally weak. All idiot had to do is sit there, and wait for Ishihara to return with the drinks, but idiot got intimidated. Same with the lunch. He's so weak he lost his appetite. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread