Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Naoto's Decision

I think this series is doing a good job of illustrating that not every parent likes who their child is dating. I mean YanMilf is kind of taking it to the extreme by hunting down the boyfriend, which is pretty extreme, but it's understandable that she wants to protect her "pure" teenage daughter. I'm pretty sure it'll blow up in her face, as I've seen happen a lot with my friends growing up. In the end, YanMilf is just like any other parent I've ever seen, with the manga taking a slightly more dramatic approach for the sake of drama probably.

I've honestly forgotten a lot about this series, but maybe after a reread I may be in childhood friend ship. But I like F-cup girl and our MC together and wouldn't be mad if they stayed together. But there seems to be a lot of signals for childhood friend for winner, and based on the "mystery" around her, she definitely seems like endgame for our MC.

Double-page supporter
Her mother doesn't even know there was this crazy butt rape stalker trying to force her daughter into marriage not long ago, yeah definitely a realistic series.

Fed-Kun's army
MC is a freaking moron! Satsuki is there for him. She’s best girl.

Besides, never stick your D in a yandere!

Did the author fuck up or is it a setup for future twists? Because it's weird how much Naoto grew since the childhood flashback while Suzu barely gained an inch even though it's been six years since Satsuki destroyed the field.

Double-page supporter
Wow, the first true blue yandere makes her appearance. Props to Watari for taking charge but wow. That boy is super dead.

It's true that they're both immature but telling them NOT to date was so obviously gonna backfire. That lady needs to have a talk with her daughter instead.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'd be so shocked if f-cup chan actually managed to win in the end.

Supporter
Well fuck. Was looking good for the S.S. F-Cup but nooooo!!! The damned H.M.S. Ya demon just HD to come out ready to pyrrhic war the fuck out of them.

And now that I'm caught up on the chapters I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH TO SEE HOW THIS SHIT GOES DOWN! T_T

Group Leader
Tbh I'm guessing what's going to end up happening is he'll take her on a date and break up with her there, not necessarily because her mom but his own reasons instead. Either that or he really is just the bravest person on the planet.

I feel when F-cup chan meant by "prepared" before hand she meant poking a hole in the condoms, its a good thing my boy brought his own if not it wouldve been the end of him

Aggregator gang
T pose the milf while ravashing F cup-chan.
@taetantan
Who's the easier to threaten? Her thirsty daughter or the "pure" boy. Even if we know it fackfired lol.

Group Leader
Fuck whoever says the mum is doing good job. The mum is just being overprotective, you can't keep someone a kid until they're 18. You need to transition well, if her mum keeps it up she's gonna find it hard just like what happened with the senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread