Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
She's literally doing the same thing her creeper senpai did to her.

I lost track of this I dont care anymore only come back for the yandere faces and the art is very nice xD

Contributor
F-cup is a psycho, it would be best to stay away from her, she's extremely possessive, delusionnal, and yandere.

Naoto is a fucking idiot.
Not seeing one of your best friend anymore because your "Girlfriend" don't want too ?
Like, seriously ? Are you a man or what ?

And Satsuki should just go in another story, she's wasted on Naoto.

Anyway, it was really a annoying chapter. Hope we will soon get more plot chapters, with flashback to naoto/satsuki past when they were kids, or glasses kun story, it can't be worse than this.

Dex-chan lover
guess the fruit doesnt fall off far from its tree eh?

she's got the Psycho from her mom..

You better stay away Naoto

Dex-chan lover
i'm just waiting for the moment a secret that really shouldn't be getting out gets revealed. then we'll be in some dark waters, that's for sure.

F-cup-chan is a major red flag, and she kinda knows it herself. Those are dark yandere thoughts alright, there's no way that Naoto can be in healthy long-term relationship like that. Even if he reassures her a million times, that insecurity will only get worse over time. She isn't confident she can handle it. And it could end ugly...

But what I'm confused about is if they broke up or not, everyone but F-cup-chan seems to think so. Heck, even she isn't sure right now. And since everything is in limbo right now, Satsuki and glasses-kun will definitely try to make a move. Cracks are appearing.

Naoto doesn't see himself as her boyfriend now, and he's still trying to put the pieces together. And I don't know what F-cup-chan will do. The coming chapters will be... interesting.

Double-page supporter
So the little charachter progress she made went to water coz the others broke up basically author pressed the reset button that's how the last page feels
@J363 yeah being possessive is yandere now lol, she even has the decency to distance herself instead of hurting him : totaly yandere patern alright

@FireCamp mate, every single person in this series is a closet yandere. It's been like that from the start. Are you just too dense to realize what the author is trying to do here?

@FireCamp She may not be a true yandere right now, but I can see her going there with those thoughts. Only way to know is to watch and see what will happen. I'm happy to be wrong, since that would make things more interesting for me to figure out.

Dex-chan lover
F-cup is like that becouse of her overprotective mother, probably just that glasses guy what she knew from childhood was her only real friend, the other ppl looked at her like at doll, to add to this she got a trauma to man/relationships becouse of her senpai.

If Satsuki doesn't win it at the end, im gonna be salty. She has some yandere moments but she rly care about the MC and was always there to help him.

Dex-chan lover
Calling the ending now, Nao-kun will (ironically) die from drowning and Glasses-kun will take both Satsuki and F-cup for himself

Fed-Kun's army
@J363 F-Cup more or less said it out of impulse due to her insecurity, so in a sense it's more like they're seperated rather than truly broken up. Still, the pool's open thank to F-Cup, so whatever happens later on is because of her.

Double-page supporter
@J363 exactly what you said, her thoughts aren't exactly what you'd call "yandere" she's just on the possessive heavy side rn but i get why she'd transform into more of a yandere character (that's the point of the series isn't it) but i'm guessing she'd be more of the controlling type rather than the stalking yandere type since she's already established as the romantic interested of the dude, and since the stalking position is basically taking by WhateverTheBlondOneWasCalled-chan

@XaneKudo
I do wonder what F-cup will do now, since Naoto believes they've broken up. There are many ways this can go, so we'll have to wait and see. Just wish the update schedule of the author was more regular.

@FireCamp
You're right about her being more of the controlling type. She has potential to turn into a somewhat yandere character though, but we'll see where she'll go. I'm more curious about what she'll do from now on. And Naoto already believes it's over, and there's still glasses-kun...

Users who are viewing this thread