Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Ishihara is a horny bitch, that's why she didn't want Naoto to know her nature. yeah, that must be it!

Fed-Kun's army
Eh... the blatant unnecessary fan service in this chapter ruined it for me.

Dex-chan lover
you are all so fucking dumb

on another note, we finally have confirmation

the yandere undertones have been brought into the light

man was this a stressful read

Aggregator gang
@J363 can you refresh me on where glasses-kun's supposed to stand in the story ? it's been quite some time since i've last read the chapters where he was introduced so now i only see him as mc's sister babysitter x) (also i'm pretty sure naoto just gonna be like "i'm sorry please go out with me again" or some stuff like that)

@FireCamp I think he was the childhood friend of F-cup and he always liked her. So, he'd like it if Naoto and F-cup-chan broke up. He's the kind of character who is in the background, offering support to a friend. While patiently waiting for him to fail, so he can swoop in get what he truly wanted.

I think he and Satsuki at one time "teamed up" for a short period, so they could both get the person they liked.

It's quite possible he'll try to get her back, or he could be pulling his hair out wondering what went wrong. Now, will F-cup-chan pretend nothing happened, or go with the whole "break up"...

@J363 That's what I thought at first too, but the last chapter said he used to date a girl that was "older" than him, and he's still hung up over the break up because she was his first love. He also thought that the idea of Naoto not cheating was "too innocent and boring". If we look at his previous interactions with Yukari and her mother, his relationship towards them seems a bit... off. Yukari also called him very "father-like" at one point too, IIRC.

I'm starting to think Tokui is actually in love with Yukari's mother, and maybe she even had a secret affair with him, but he later got NTR'd. The reason he's so protective of Yukari might be because he actually sees her as a surrogate daughter or step-daughter of sorts.

Have we caught up with the raws or are there still more to come?

@TheManWithPants I've haven't considered that possibility. It's certainly an interesting one, it would make a lot of sense. Either way, something about F-cup-chan and her family seems... off.

I really want to find out how things will go. Thing is, we don't know when the next chapter will come. I used to think it was twice a month, but I'm not sure.

Dex-chan lover
RUN, BRO
T18.png

If the characters of a story were sensible, it would make for a very short story, I suppose... but GOD DAMN

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I knew it this gonna happen, you fucking deserve this Naoto, you complete betamax.
Ishihara is not helping either, what the fuck with that answer.

Users who are viewing this thread