Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I suppose in this world sincerity don't exist, and be dumb and make misunderstandings is something of every day, damn this is exasperant but I can't help keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Satsuki my gurl! 🤑 Likes burgers and so do I! Well, Ishihara is plenty thicc, but all that sweet stuff is... 🤥

Oooooooof... this kind of misunderstanding disturb my mind more than bringing a plot twist to the story

Fed-Kun's army
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dex-chan lover
Ishihara doesn't think they're broken up

Nao thinks they are so he can respond to Satsuki

Satsuki can now make moves on him

Hoo boy

Fuck me dude. I liked f-cup chan at first but fuck man I can’t stand her anymore. Satsuki for the win.

BRUHHHHH THIS IS JUST BROTHER AND SISTER WHOLESOME STORY RIGHT? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Dex-chan lover
tffff?
I’m afraid that he’ll see my true feelings
aaaand? what’s wrong with that, why are you afraid that he’ll find out you like him, or do you mean about your jealousy? there’s nothing wrong either way, it’s normal to feel jealous from here and there. ESPECIALLY after knowing that your bf gone somewhere with a girl that just confessed to him. if you have something to say, then SAY it.

Ishihara still thinks they’re dating and satsuki swoops in for the steal...what could go wrong

Dex-chan lover
As expected Nao is a retard. he acts, and speaks without thinking. This current situation is all on him. Author truly created one of the dumbest mc's ever. This's not just a normal misunderstanding. This was to be expected. Due to Nao having very little intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread