Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Power Uploader
Had this on my "to read" list for a while.. decided to read all chapters... and now i want more!

This is the type of harem manga i dont mind.

Why I can sense a little yanderish aura for every girl ( the mom too) what is your plan author ??

I bet the sound of that bag hitting the ground after falling sounded a lot like a Roblox "oof".

Mom is probably gonna be against their relationship, by extent so will her brother, they'll spend less time together as a result and she's gonna see him spending more time with other girls. more drama ensues

that's the expected outcome at least

When do they all become yanderes? Def would like to see Suzu hunting down and murdering whats-her-name, girl who also works at the restaurant w/ MC.

@KittenLasers at this point I genuinely believe it's just the author's art style that is giving the impression of yanderes not actual yanderes, because it will literally be every girl in this manga that turns if the hints become true.

Aggregator gang
Nah, I think she's supportive of their relationship, but is trying to slow them down. She never seduced MC at any point. As someone pointed out, it's probably because the author's art-style makes reader quickly reach conclusions like every girl being yandere.

Group Leader
Reading the author's other manga, I believe the tense framing around certain characters in some situations is very intentional. You're meant to feel there's something off even if they don't immediately act on it.

Double-page supporter
reading the comments of Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen reveal that too many people keep reading it like its some sort of generic ecchi romance with an unsettling tone. They dismiss the clearly intentional characterization, psychological exploration, and visual story telling as mere quirks of the author's style. I wouldn't go as far as to say its a deconstruction of any sort of genre, just that this story is clearly deliberately thought out and that the author has something to say about teenage relationships and how they can take a toll on the psyche of the individuals involved. going so far as to, with the most recent chapter, explore the emotional and psychological toll the relationship of the main character is having on him.

Well, at least now we know from which parent she got the yandere side.

Surprise! Slightly scary and crazy GF has a much scarier and crazier mom!

It's hard to take a series too seriously when every female character turns into a possessive stalkery yandere type. The only question left in my mind is, "Who's going to murder him first?"

It's chewing the scenery, and I'm okay with it.

Users who are viewing this thread