Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Shitshow from start to near finish, ended wholesome? I don't mind the ending, but what did i just read?

Banned
Why did they even try to get the wife and the daughter a good ending? They were awful from start to finish, im not even defending the husband but both mother and daughter are dogshit
is this manga axed or something ? because the ending felt rushed
either its gal clea situation " im gonna make an ending so outrageous as revenge" or just your typical "subverting the expectation, horrible people will not always got what they deserved"

Aggregator gang
Why did they even try to get the wife and the daughter a good ending? They were awful from start to finish, im not even defending the husband but both mother and daughter are dogshit
?? The daughter and wife for sure weren't meant to be good people but it doesn't change the fact that the husband before meeting a fucking teenger had the options to either divorce or talk it out with the wife. Instead he resorted to one of the worst crimes and then proceeded not to even take responsibility but to run away!! Like a highschool bully daughter has more opportunities to change than a MC who's been running away from his responsibilities from beginning to the end. Anyways this probably was axed so that's why we didn't get any more closure. Either way scenarios like these happen irl so I wouldn't say the manga was that lackluster but the ending was rushed

Banned
W Shiina
W healthy maternal instincts and love
W life
W God's plan
L worm-MC who chose to chase after the fully grown family who cast him out rather than help the young bride who needed him
Child killers and future genetic dead-ends absolutely SEETHING!
All hail JUM, The best scanlation group in the game for the last couple of years. saviours of seinen manga scanlation.

Banned
i can't believe they got happy end for a bully
Yeah, the bully daughter never properly got her comuppance given that during the moment when shiina should have got her revenge (having sex with the bully's dad in front of the bully) , the bully immediately stabbed shiina into a coma cancelling out the revenge.

Dex-chan lover
First time an ending gave me an empty feeling. I suppose that happens when reality catches up with fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, wanted to see the dad hanging by the end. Or, we coulda been super fucked and had her kill herself from the stress build up by the end.
Probably won't loop like how her mom treated her. Unless

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Get this artist a good author cause I'm not sure what the hell I just read

Power Uploader
This hurts. It’s just an ouroboros to what Shiina and her mom felt before. I hope Shiina can break the cycle.

Honestly bros, the conclusion isn't quite as wild as the journey itself, but I'm really glad Shiina-san found her purpose in life now that her daughter has broken free from the cycle of regret and depression that Shiina-san was trapped in. I'm happy for Kokoa and Tomoko as they move forward, and I hope the man can also move on and take responsibility for his actions in the past, becoming a responsible adult for society. He shouldn't dwell too much on the past that clearly didn't care about him. I guess that's what they mean when they say what goes around comes around, eh... Thanks for the translation!!

She didn't break shit. Once her daughter hits middle/high school is going to be the same batshit stuff again. As shown at the beginning Shiina is a millimeter away from breaking down and the moment her daughter forgets to give her headpats or enters her rebellious phase she's gonna snap.

The dude's daughter isn't moving forward but backwards, she got a gangsta boyfriend and by her smug face we can conclude she learnt nothing and most likely thinks that being a vengeful, stabby bitch is the way to go since that got her her current fame.

The mom seems okay from what little bits we saw. Kinda sad that it took her daughter going to juvie and her family falling apart to decide to get fit and take care of herself (mentally and physically). She wasn't a good mom and should have got some kind of punishment for that but life is a russian rulete.

The dude continues to be a piece of shit until the very end since apparently he didn't even take responsibility for his mistakes (on both sides) and still wants to feel like he's the victim.

Users who are viewing this thread