Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 59 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Chapter 6 Part 1

Dex-chan lover
So now it's just between these two? There is still a girl we never got to really see yet. I want to get to know all of them before I really pick my fave.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to embed that Godzilla GIF "Let Them Fight" here, but it is too much trouble - or I'm Renako-level dense when it comes to using these sorts of things; And also, I hope they don't fight, regardless of whichever conclusion the manga reaches, I rather have the girls get to it in friendly terms

Also with Rena/ Mai/ Ajisai setting sail towards a rainbow. That too.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

Ajisai aint hear no bell! Here's to hoping she gives Mai a beating in the ring of honor!

Dex-chan lover
Author's doing a good job at making Mai look better, even after all the BS she did. I hope Mai will end up being a good character before the end, and not just a plot device.

Dex-chan lover
How about Mai x Ajisai? I’ve never really been a fan of Renako, and I seem to lose more interest in her with each chapter.

How about Mai x Ajisai? I’ve never really been a fan of Renako, and I seem to lose more interest in her with each chapter.
It will came soon, after Renako confess to both of them. Ajisai suggest Mai to going out together.
Then Ajisai-san was the one to break the silence. “Hey,” she said, turning to Mai with a look of confusion.
“What do you think, Mai-chan…? Since she’s offering, do you think we should both date?”
“You and I? Well, that’s certainly an idea.”

Dex-chan lover
I think ultimately this is what Mai wanted. She recognized that Ajisai was being odd, but she's also shockingly generous. I can see this being a situation where Mai steps away from it because Renako has expressed she "isnt as into Mai as she is with her". Honestly at this point I just want all 4 girls to be in a polycule, loving each other.

Double-page supporter
I cant choose! I mean Mai is kinda really bad, but their dynamic is good for a story! JUST GO POLY N KEEP IT MOVIN 😭

Users who are viewing this thread