Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 61 - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
I literally turned into the Spanish guy when Rena said "Okay" and we then see Mai all confused :kek: :kek: :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Mai: oh, so when she did it, it's an instant yes. Meanwhile I had to go through thick and thin just to spent time with you
Renako: It wouldn't be that way if you didn't confessed when we just met

Dex-chan lover
You say that, yet without Mai nothing of that would be possible 😶

Since she essentially always help even, if it's to her disadvantage

Still don't like Renako gonna die on that hill 🫡

Does she? I seem to remember her having problems respecting Reanako's autonomy, boundaries and wishes.

Sweetie, you don't have to date the person who unlocks your closet.

But anyways Mai is a good friend to Ajisai. This is why she's so disappointing. Because she has it in her, but she went out of control, and she put her own desires first instead. Which is why I don't think she should be in a relationship with another person by herself. She needs someone to reign her in and enforce boundaries.

This is a surprise tool that will help us later

Like I said: this isn't the end of it.

Dex-chan lover
Does she? I seem to remember her having problems respecting Reanako's autonomy, boundaries and wishes.

Sweetie, you don't have to date the person who unlocks your closet.

But anyways Mai is a good friend to Ajisai. This is why she's so disappointing. Because she has it in her, but she went out of control, and she put her own desires first instead. Which is why I don't think she should be in a relationship with another person by herself. She needs someone to reign her in and enforce boundaries.

This is a surprise tool that will help us later

Like I said: this isn't the end of it.
Think you misunderstood me there, I'm all for Mai not dating Renako anyway 😐

My point was just that Mai keeps helping people around her regardless, since people seem to paint her as only some sexual "fiend" almost 😶

Dex-chan lover
THIS ISN'T FAIR
I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR MAI!!!!!
What Justice? She was the one who was overconfident about never being rejected.. she was the one who encouraged and outright pushed Ajisai to confess to Renji. If not for her pushing Mai could have gotten some time.
Mai has been forcing herself on Renko. This is all on Mai..

Dex-chan lover
honestly what im looking forward to the most is for Mai to just move on from ren

and i been feeling that way for a while now

but i feel thats still a ways off from actually happening but im really hoping it does happen soon enough

as always Mai has always been my fave (still is) of the series but im just waiting for her to finally make her big change

Dex-chan lover
SHE FUCKING WON!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, of course she did she hasn't sexually assaulted Renako and they're very romantically compatible. But, I'm gonna need light novel spoilers, someone tell me how this ends up.

Sure... Volume 4 starts with a flashback to this moment, but we see that Rena backtracks after Mai reacts (which is comparably subdued in this), asking Ajisai for a month to think everything over to give a proper reply. Aji and Rena do go on an amusement part date though, and Aji kisses her finger while it's against Rena's lips, which was cute. Mai gets all depressive, convinced she'll lose, while Rena feels bad about the idea of choosing one. Eventually Rena asks them both to date her at the same time while at a cosplay convention (though her asking Mai does read a bit like she was peer pressured into it).

Dex-chan lover
Think you misunderstood me there, I'm all for Mai not dating Renako anyway 😐

My point was just that Mai keeps helping people around her regardless, since people seem to paint her as only some sexual "fiend" almost 😶
I understand what you mean now. Like Mai is a Lesbian Disaster but like she's does have good qualities and the ability to reflect. I'm hard on her because I don't think she's awful. Rather she's my fourth favorite character.

Fed-Kun's army
are they dating now? hahahah i can't believe it i'm expecting the cliche of our mc misunderstanding things i mean it was so fast

Fed-Kun's army
That "eh" echoed into the night! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I felt either one could have won since our MC kept prolonging stuff with Mai but I didn't like Mai's approach, as funny as it is.
ANYWAYS, I CAN'T FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FLUFF!!!

Dex-chan lover
im gonna savor this moment while it lasts, then im gonna enjoy the cosplay arc...

Users who are viewing this thread