Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 60 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
I've read enough of these sorts of manga to get the gist that Renako will end up falling in love with and choosing Mai in the end, but goddamn would I be lying if I said I didn't want her to ultimately go with Ajisai.
it's poly, she dates both of them. And probably the other two eventually as well. Satsuki's already asked her out and is awaiting a response. volume 5 is out in english in a few days, I'll get back to you if she's dating anyone else by the end of it

Last edited:
the fact mai could be happy now having moved on in the hotel chapter still pisses me off
f u renako u annoying little sht
lul
and oc somehow mai is ok with the 3p route bc author amiright idk
and what makes it worse is some shting on mai even tho she was just gonna leave in peace never to be seen again F
yes she pushy (and with all the right to be so btw) but she aint the problem dawg (apparently that lovers/friends contract never occurred in somes eyes)
TwT

Double-page supporter
Omagaaaaaa, finally it's here 😳
Thanks for your hard work! 🙏
So excited for what comes next!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Brace yourselves mfs, for years Oozuka Mai was the one that was considered the natural winner in all she did, the natural talent thats born 1 in a million. However, the ego that has been forged from that reputation has made her blind to the fact that she was, for the first time in her life, the one on the other side of the coin, that she was on the side that had to put on work to make her love interest fall in love with her as she was facing the natural talent Ajisai has that is... Making Renako love her, we are about to witness a moment of 0 hesitation or thoughts behind Renako's response. Just pure raw instinct and feelings. Thorough heaven and earth, Ajisai alone is the Loved one.

Dex-chan lover
Brace yourselves mfs, for years Oozuka Mai was the one that was considered the natural winner in all she did, the natural talent thats born 1 in a million. However, the ego that has been forged from that reputation has made her blind to the fact that she was, for the first time in her life, the one on the other side of the coin, that she was on the side that had to put on work to make her love interest fall in love with her as she was facing the natural talent Ajisai has that is... Making Renako love her, we are about to witness a moment of 0 hesitation or thoughts behind Renako's response. Just pure raw instinct and feelings. Thorough heaven and earth, Ajisai alone is the Loved one.
Renako choose both of them and is now in a poly. Renako loves both Ajisai and Mai🤦🏼‍♂️

Mai showing more character than I gave her credit for I respect the growth but Ren and Ajisai are just so much better for each other.

Also is it me or does Mai x Ajisai feel forced as heck did they even have dialogue once in like the first 50 chapters!?

Dex-chan lover
Two girls who are totally not into each other go on an aquarium date to talk about the other girl they're both in love with

Oh good, this scene is just as gay as it was in the LN. Every one on one scene between these two going forward is just as gay as this was, if not more so.
I'm so glad the mangaka flexed the full power of the aquarium date imagery and body language to show that they're also "really good friends".

Users who are viewing this thread