Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Since you insist on pumping this stuff out should make a group so people aren't getting trolled by your guesslations.

Group Leader
Please just make a group already so we can block it and never have to see this again.

PLEASE STOP
YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS WRONG
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN

Double-page supporter
thank 4 the update
and fuck the hater ,dont like it don t read it , fan scan do what ever they want , not mention uploader is pretty honest , even give us a warning

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao

While I think that you have been ill-treated, your sole argument against creating a group has evaporated. You will be acting in bad faith if you do not do so.

Well, that had my heart moving at 120 bpm

thanks for the uploads! and don't sweat the haters. No one is making them read it or anything.
I'd rather get more of the story more quickly than wait extra long for slightly higher quality translations.

Its not even a slightly "lower quality translations" or a "fan scanlation"

ITS NOT A TRANSLATION OF THE RAWS IN THE FIRST PLACE
you don't just substitute words you think "fits"

Is it hard to MAKE GROUP?
This is human so denial 😭😭😭

I will not to blame you, bully you, or anything, just MAKE GROUP.

Dex-chan lover
@Darker444 https://pastebin.com/jJWaABwX
a bit makeshift but this is what I'm using. use with tampermonkey or greasemonkey or any userscript addon for your browser.

How is it so hard to just ignore the uploads? Make x so I can y. Do this so my life gets convenient.

I honestly think the MTLs aren't that bad. The liberal changes done to some parts, so far, are not detrimental to the plot. Translators do that all the time to fit the flow of conversation in english better.

Users who are viewing this thread