Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So after everything that happened last chapter, you go right back to the whole "we're not lovers, I wanna be friends!" Bs

If you seriously have no intentions of starting a relationship with Mai, then leave her tf alone, you stopped her from meeting someone else, and for what exactly? 🤦🏾‍♂️

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU WOMAN?? I am about to drop this manga if I see another of her friendship bullshit

the readers here are all so insufferable??! why can't yall just read it and enjoy?? it's like y'all are just invalidating every character just to focus on your perspective and what u wanna see?? y'all are so annoying complaining just stfu

the readers here are all so insufferable??! why can't yall just read it and enjoy?? it's like y'all are just invalidating every character just to focus on your perspective and what u wanna see?? y'all are so annoying complaining just stfu
y'all are acting as if it enjoying a manga with a different plot than others is hard?? i felt the need to make an account because y'all are just bitches who are annoying. i doubt y'all even focused on their personalities and their past experiences

Dex-chan lover
So after everything that happened last chapter, you go right back to the whole "we're not lovers, I wanna be friends!" Bs

If you seriously have no intentions of starting a relationship with Mai, then leave her tf alone, you stopped her from meeting someone else, and for what exactly? 🤦🏾‍♂️
I mean Mai is no better. She clearly doesn't want to rush things, but Mai keeps forcing herself onto her

Users who are viewing this thread