Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
im really hoping mai changes after this cause its pretty annoying how the Amaori just goes along with every thing when it comes to everyone else but Mai

so with this im hoping mai changes cause man this is some annoying shit thats happening if its about to turn out like i think it will...

Dex-chan lover
..... This is a shojo manga, with the boys replaced with tall girls. People who think that lesbian couples are just like hetero couples with one girl being the guy, fuck off !
Every thing is here,
  • Mai is the famous one, a celebrity loved by (most) everyone, have only one (real) friend, looking for someone to love to escape the pressure and attend of everyone in the showbiz
  • Satsuki is the dark version of Mai, harsh, not liked by everyone, don't stand out too much and is rival with Mai
  • Kaho don't play a real role for now
  • Ajisai is the kind one, always with a smile, short, compared to Mai and Satsuki, less intimidating and Renako is open with her and love to spend time with her (also she doesn't stand a chance against Mai and Satsuki, don't even try author)
  • Renako, the MC, she's annoying, never frank with her feelings, egoist, had problem to communicate, a little too aggressive with Mai, can't say no when asked for a favor. A good character for a shojo manga
I don't know if I will read this till the end.... The MC is so f*cking annoying and they are some toxic behavior you found in shojo manga and others you also found in here.

To be honest, I don't understand this manga, everything happening seems so unnecessary. Huge turn off for me...

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god i hate this fucking girl so much I hope her life gets fucking ruined and she realises how much of a bitch she's been for the people she cares about and how it hardly seems like she even cares about them, stupid fucking skank go die

Dex-chan lover
..... This is a shojo manga, with the boys replaced with tall girls. People who think that lesbian couples are just like hetero couples with one girl being the guy, fuck off !
Every thing is here,
  • Mai is the famous one, a celebrity loved by (most) everyone, have only one (real) friend, looking for someone to love to escape the pressure and attend of everyone in the showbiz
  • Satsuki is the dark version of Mai, harsh, not liked by everyone, don't stand out too much and is rival with Mai
  • Ajisai is the kind one, always with a smile, short, compared to Mai and Satsuki, less intimidating and Renako is open with her and love to spend time with her (also she doesn't stand a chance against Mai and Satsuki, don't even try author)
  • Renako, the MC, she's annoying, never frank with her feelings, egoist, had problem to communicate, a little too aggressive with Mai, can't say no when asked for a favor. A good character for a shojo manga
I don't know if I will read this till the end.... The MC is so f*cking annoying and they are some toxic behavior you found in shojo manga and others you also found in here.
Interesting you seem to call out Renako for her behavior but not Mai, who's arguably worse if not just as bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Every thing is here,
real

Users who are viewing this thread