Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 177 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Start By Going to Summer Comiket (Part 1)

Group Leader
Did this upload right? Feels pretty unnaturally cut off right there.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH It's Nemoto!! Back at it again with the pink cheeks !

And it's not only a multi part comiket, they sleep over and then something else next day?! DUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEE IT'S CHRISTMAS! BANZAI

Dex-chan lover
e5Fumy0.jpg

gee, I wonder here she was being licked....

Now this is amazing:

9rR5V05.jpg

It took 177 chapters but finally something non yuri "happened" with Tomoko and she didn't even noticed.

Dex-chan lover
The sign at the voice actress booth had 'Dry Orgasm' on it, then the chapter had such an abrupt end, and I went - WTF, Author, you playing meta games with me?!

If it had been 'Orgasm Denial', I would've been sure about it.

Also, great progress on the Nemo mind break front...

Dex-chan lover
Translation corrections. I hope goggled anon will correct and update the chapter:
p.5: "I can tell from the voice alone that she's really been brushing up on her voice acting" -> should be "it's audio only, so I guess it could be useful in studying voice acting"
p.6: "I always wanted to be friends with you though" -> "I always thought we were friends though"
p.7 "No, Hitomi-san only gives away up to two of those just to be safe" -> "No, Hitomi-san is actually only like two years older than us", with Tomoko's next line being "Ah I see, she's so lewd I thought she was more like 25"

So Hatsushiba finaly properly draw Tomoko this time. Nice one! Man, my favorite girl's chapter and now wait another 3 weeks. Delaying because of new volume release, can't be helped

@Koin
Unfortunately in 3 weeks because of 18th tankobon release.

Aggregator gang
...just noticed but either Nemo's wearing decently high heels or she's had a growth spurt, 'cause I'm p sure she didn't use to be this much taller than Kuro.

Dex-chan lover
Last page really highlights where Kuro's priority was at when looking at the cosplayer.

Double-page supporter
Haha, those two girls putting out the lewd ASMR cd are the Write Sisters from NT's other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread