WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 178 - Since I'm Not Popular, We'll Have a Sleepover and Wat…

Dex-chan lover
You hafta to be at least level 600 sardonic sarcasm cringelord before dropping "Haha, you think the silver haired girl also has silver pooobes? Haha"

Aggregator gang
Nemo has definitely leveled up from these latest chapters. I'm glad she got to make memories with Kuro, even if they aren't all good.

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad for everyone who gets pulled into Kuroko's
lewdness
. But poor Nemo suffers more than others...

Aggregator gang
Ah, the return of the legendary silver pubes.

Also these two can spontaneously generate quite amazing densities of awkwardness lmao

Dex-chan lover
I knew the pubes were going to make another appearance and it did not disappoint. This redemption arc also seems to be the downfall of every other character, and I am loving it.

Dex-chan lover
Kuro knows how she stepped over a line and immediately apologizes for it 😭 Our girl has grown soooo muuuuch

Aggregator gang
Why nemo didn't wait a bit? Why tf she just kept staring at tomoko?
Also, hell yeah, emotional maturity! Tomoko may be a pervert, but now she becomes an engaging one. Wait a bit and she'll become a charmer (even more than she already is)

The last page look really similar to how lover's would reacted in that situation, the yuri bait is stronk on this one xD

Dex-chan lover
I've never really thought about it, but does non-hentai anime ever even show exposed crotches? And if it is shown, does the lack of pubic hair mean they shaved down there or is it just lazy animators?

Users who are viewing this thread