Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 183.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, A Typhoon is Coming (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@SasazukaIchimashi
In case anyone here doesn't already know, the anime movie is The Anthem of the Heart

Yes, because of "the castle" many may think it's just a joke with Yoshida, but it's not. That's a real movie by the "AnoHana Team".

Double-page supporter
LINDAAAAA LINDAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LINDA LINDA LINDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Now I gotta rewatch it for like, the 11th time. I knew they gonna touch Linda Linda Linda anytime soon.

This was a very heartwarming chapter. I do love Yuri-chan chapters tho, they feel very natural.

Fed-Kun's army
Mad comfy. Whenever a typhoon happens I always remember that one Watership Down quote that people like it because they get reminded how warm it is compared to outside. Something like that.

Dex-chan lover
this is the most relaxing and wholesome chapter in the series.... and also a very YURI chapter XD

I like it when you can just hang around someone without worrying about things getting "awkward" when things get silent. Means you're pretty close with them too.

very very comfy chapter <3 yuri for the win . also liked how the last panel with the reflections of streets on the pool of water. not something you'd see often, great skills.

Double-page supporter
Nobody is gonna mention how they are using toothpicks to eat the snacks without greasing their fingers? I thought that was pretty clever.

Supporter
There is so much chaos in this manga that the fact that this chapter is pretty chill is funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Kipsta, of course they're cringe. The heartwarming part is that they're cringe together as friends.

Group Leader
i can see in the future while they in college, they will live on the same house together

Is this what slice of life animes are all about and why people are crazy for them

I hate it

I hate that I love it

And I hate that I can't stop thinking about how far she'd come

Only Tomoko would do this to me

Dex-chan lover
@te-kun
If you're good with chopstick, you can do the same when you eat potato chips or doritos or whatever, just make sure to wolf it in one bite, or else it will crack and "spill" over your carpet

I am so happy with how Tomoko has grown as a person, I doubt the past her could ever imagine spending the night with a friend coming up with ideas for their school festival.

Tomoko has been like this for so long I had forgotten for a while that at the beginning of this manga she was an asshole. I never would have guessed that this kind of development would turn into a positive one. Still a bit of a dick, but not like she was at the start. Still as vulgar as ever though. That, and making the title of the manga relevant in a different way. Shows how positive an influence her friends are.

Can't say I would enjoy a show of any kind about a musical. Though I did watch the K-ON! movie twice, so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread