Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 183.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, A Typhoon is Coming (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
That last scene seemed to be drawn a little different so my headcannon is they both died in the Typhoon and that ending was the afterlife

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone here doesn't already know, the anime movie is The Anthem of the Heart and the movie with the pool scene is Linda Linda Linda.

Dex-chan lover
Shower scene fanservice YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- (is not Yuri chan) awwwwwwww ...
f

Very comfy chapter... This might be a stretch but the moment tomoko took the Poky candy, Yuri chan had some thoughts... hahahahaha

Double-page supporter
Tomoko has really grown huh? Being relaxed around Yuri somehow brings out her mature side. Needless to say I ship it hard.

Yuri has got such pretty shoes though.

Aggregator gang
Adorable seeing these two being friendly and genuinely enjoying each others company but I kinda miss the spaghetti.

Aggregator gang
They were just vibing and I enjoyed every second of it.

They are so fucking obsessed, I feel sorry for everybody who thinks this is anything but peak cringe

Tomoko was comfortable enough to just doze off next to a friend. She has grown so much!

Aggregator gang
Somehow, I feel their interaction with each other during these chapters is relaxing and realistic and mature somehow.

Dex-chan lover
This was the most normal chapter in the whole series!
It's hard to describe...

And because of all the movies the two watched and commented I was kinda expecting that the two would go out in the rain in the middle of the night like in Typhoon Club (also because there's a suicide attempt in the end, and didn't liked that movie very much).

02b243d4f9845ec37121b985454b870656d285a1_xlarge.jpg

@artichoke
It's "Linda Linda Linda".
That famous concert scene in the festival episode of Haruhi is "copied" from that movie.
See https://i.imgur.com/oaSFzIe.png

Users who are viewing this thread