WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 183 - Since I'm Not Popular, A Typhoon is Coming (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
i honestly love when these 2 get alone time like this though i do also love with she's with emoji girl also lol

this was a nice ch

Dex-chan lover
For those who need context, Dancer in the Dark is the musical made and starring Bjork, the icelandic singer.

It's about domestic abuse, blindness, suicide and depression among the few things it has. And it's a musical!

It is a fantastic movie but it is just as weird as you'd expect from something made by Bjork.

Double-page supporter
As much as I love these "yuri" ships I think Tomoko is primarily attracted to guys, she is just too awkward to talk to them. Remember how she barely could walk after holding hands with a pretty boy?

Fed-Kun's army
YURI SHALL DESTROY THE WORLD!! wait what?????

Okay, time to poop the party. Spare panties... during a Taifun? Heavy Rain!! Taking a shower at a friends home and putting my used panties back on. Are you people insane!!! LOL

Double-page supporter
Dancer in the Dark!!
Also, yes, always have spare undies during typhoon season in Japan...

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary

Although it's true Bjork plays in Dancer in the Dark, it's a movie by Lars von Trier, a danish director and one of the founder of the Dogme 95 movement. Breaking the Waves by him is also great. And also depressing.

If I remember right even thought she had heaphones often we never actualy learned what kind of music Yuri listen? At least we now know she likes Bjork and Lars Von Trier so my hopes are she is into good alternative scene it would fit her well.

I thought it was gonna be a casual Tomobowl bloodbath free-for-all, but instead its a YuriTomo sleepover during a storm. I love it!

I see, Yuri... I mean Yuri Sleepover...no no, I mean Yuri is sleeping over, she fucking planned this didn't she, Tomoko needs to be careful now.

Supporter
It looks awkard with just the both of them haha. They're pretty chill. Don't know what's going on in Yuri's head, and that's fantastic haha

Users who are viewing this thread