Watashi, Maou. Naze ka Yuusha ni Dekiaisarete imasu

Double-page supporter
This is based on a novel, so you should add that link to this page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heroxmaou/

I get it she has lived for 200 years but in human years she is 15...is hero a pedo ? The age difference isn't THAT big , but like ...she's 15 and he is 19 , 4 year age gap isn't that big if both of them are legal .
Something ain't right

@Elyursi It's not. Pedophilia, by definition, is someone dating a prepubescent child (13 years old and younger). Queen is similarly 15 in human years. Another thing, this is most likely set in a medieval - 18th century time period where marrying children years younger than them is legal. So in their era, it's legal. In ours, it depends on the situation.

@hyksos
I get it . Queen is 200 years old actualy , she just looks like a child and that's where my question started since he was attracted to how she looked (he thought she was cute ) .
Long time ago people did lots of crazy shit .

@Elyursi she is, though it was also stated she can be compared to a 15-year-old human child -- which I suppose I misunderstood your question. I guess you can say he's attracted to people who are cute or young looking? Like k pop idols who can pass for someone years younger than their appearance alone. Though his reason might be revealed later on in the series as tbh, falling for someone's appearance at first sight isn't uncommon but still enamored with them despite their cold personality towards you seems weird lol

For what this is, it is very good. Just not my personal cup of tea. However, if you are looking for cute oblivious love interest misunderstanding the situation for comedic relief, you might like this a fair amount.

Fed-Kun's army
For those wondering why the original completed translation isn't available on Novel Updates:
Translator requested permission from author.
Author denied.
Translator took down their translation.
(oversimplified explanation)

Why is it that any shoujo manga that crosses my way, the male interests are either abusive dickbags, or creepy ass bastards simping hard on the female lead?

Users who are viewing this thread