Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
After Covid would they really force people to remove their masks? That’s all I could think of because I still wear a mask to this day.

Dex-chan lover
I still remember that one scene in the movie where Hana and Miyako are actually both grandmas and still together. That was so heart-warming. I'd also wouldn't mind a spin-off of the two of them trying to run a bakery.

Thank you for the translation.

I still remember that one scene in the movie where Hana and Miyako are actually both grandmas and still together. That was so heart-warming. I'd also wouldn't mind a spin-off of the two of them trying to run a bakery.

Thank you for the translation.
That isn't actually what happens in the movie, it's two other characters, Hana's grandma and her friend with a similar age difference. But I like to think these two will have a similar fate.

Dex-chan lover
That isn't actually what happens in the movie, it's two other characters, Hana's grandma and her friend with a similar age difference. But I like to think these two will have a similar fate.
You know what you're right. I forgot it wasn't them. But I believe this is the only outcome for them. I'll reject any other reality and substitute my own if need be.

Dex-chan lover
with this ch it finally feels like thing are back on track

great ch

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That's the best part. She took off her hat and ran ahead specifically to pose for Miyako. Because she knew Miyako likes looking at her. This is pretty much Noa-esque behaviour and that's why it's so incredible to see Hana do something like this. She really has come a long way.
I didn't think someone would actually try to rationalize a completely nonsensical behaviour of a manga character that exists only to make a "cute" two-page spread

Bro you need to walk to the water

Dex-chan lover
After Covid would they really force people to remove their masks? That’s all I could think of because I still wear a mask to this day.
No, but still force to remove mask for confirmation if you are wanted/ bank robber/ creep/ stalker/ suspicious person or not.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga ends on a controversial note, I’m OK with it. I want the author to let their characters have a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Since when did Hana start calling Mya-nee by "Miyako"? Something feels off here.

Since when did Hana start calling Mya-nee by "Miyako"? Something feels off here.
She has in this version. The original translation where she uses "onee-san" is up now for this chapter, too, so feel free to check that one out instead.

Users who are viewing this thread