Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but it fall flat to me. Even after everything, she still slap her for being too close,even if you just have a fucking fight with her. Maybe it's just me who would have prefer that the tsundere act wasn't one and she would have really wanted to break up.

b58

Dex-chan lover
THEY FIGHT

.... and since Takebe lost, I'm only going to assume the series will continue, Takebe win and the subsequent request would really have a "grand finale" feel to it.

is a Reindeer
VIP
what would people think if they saw two women fighting to the death in a park

Dex-chan lover
I guess this really was the only way these two dorks could patch things up. I'm glad the drama is over ❤️

Double-page supporter
I think they should keep fighting.

Just, next time... maybe do it in a ring, with proper protective gear on, yeah? Trust me, broken knuckles are no fun.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies, go join a boxing/mma gym already. You’ll have a blast since you both enjoy it!

Fed-Kun's army
these two <3 <3

also ya, join up in a mma gym ladies, you both enjoy fighting

Dex-chan lover
Man, Soramori must really be some sort of fighting genius, she had no problem keeping up with Takebe even though she does zero training in her current life 😲 . The ending was kinda low key but still very sweet, I guess this is the confirmation that Takebe really does fully reciprocate , just in a super childish and tsundere way 😅

Users who are viewing this thread