Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
These two dorks~

Sometimes you don't need a big climactic finish.

Sometimes just managing to get the words into the air is enough.

And here, it's enough~

Dex-chan lover
In all it's awkward adorkableness this was actually one of the sweetest declaration of love I've ever seen ! This turned out to be a short but very fun ride after kind of a slow start, I'm definetely happy to have read it. Maybe it's because I'm getting closer to middle age now but more understated stories like that tend to be 100% more compelling to me. People don't always realize that an actual long term relationship isn't about ''feeling the butterflies '' and sexual tension, it's really about getting to know a person and slowly discovering why you're happier with them in your life. These two are embarking on an amazing adventure together and I feel like it's going to be a lot of fun for them, even if I don't get to see it 😊

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to change the tag to completed just yet. I still have hope we get an Omake with the volume release.

Having said that... This was a really good manga. It felt really planned out. It's true that it starts a little slow but then takes direction and takes off fantastically. Definitely something I'll recommend in the future.

This is one of the manga that have been the highlight of my quarantine life. The story is real sweet in its own way. I thank the mangaka for making this and @WildCreature for diligently translating this! I'll be sure to re read these dorks again❤

Fed-Kun's army
Niceeeeee!!
The art is super good, pacing is great, story telling, dialog, etc. they are all great and made me smile from start to finish!

Thank you Author-san. I will save money to buy your books!
And thank you translator-team-san.

Dex-chan lover
This is the gayest chapter yet lmaoooo

So great, they basically promised to each other for marriage

Lol adopt a puppy

Aw, that was so sweet! Takebe may have thought the origami roses were dumb, but they were honestly super thoughtful of her! Proof of the time they've spent together up until now.

Thank you very much for translating! ❤

Aggregator gang
Legitimately? I think Takebe might be asexual. The way she describes how her heart doesn't beat any faster or that she hasn't really thought about physical stuff (and we see early on that romance just... never really occurred to her? At any point in her life? so she might be a/demi-romantic as well) really strikes a chord in me as another queer ace woman, and I really love the bit where she acknowledges that their feelings may be slightly different but she does still love Soramori and wants their relationship to work just as much as Soramori does.

Anyways, thank you so much scan peeps! The series is wonderful and I'm so happy to have read it.

Fed-Kun's army
This mango was awesome since the beginning, i love it so much, both characters are so cute and they acknowledging their own "way of loving each other", was so cute and real.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the one of the best end of a yuri manga, i thought the end would feel rushed since there where only 20 chapters, but honestly i found it great.

Aggregator gang
This chapter made my day. Literally every page after p. 20. I took a screen shot. They are growing up and loving each other and themselves! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread