Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh I hate to see it end, but it was PERFECT ENDING! <3

They were fighting (in a cute way) til the end, as it should be! And that kiss scene was amazing(ly funny).

Thaaaaaaank you so much for translating this, it's one of my favorites ever! Easy 10/10 for me! So chill, so awkwardly cute, I loved it!

It was a good ending , in the end they kissed and surely more will happen , as hinted with the other couple.I hope there is an epilogue
Thanks for the translations.
Can i recommend one that looks basically dropped? https://mangadex.org/title/22412/futari-monologue it has 100 episodes and for 2 years at least there were like 5/4 eps per year , not like i dont appreciate the translations but it is very slow.

Dex-chan lover
They did get a little wanko after that apparently ! The cover makes sense now.

29409v4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was worried about the ending, but I think this was a really great ending, like everyone else I’m holding out hope for an epilogue. This series has been such a mature and realistic take on romance and relationships for people in their 20’s, I love the way they captured the “kinda adults but still figuring it out” feeling for Takebe and Soramori. I also really loved the whole message of “there’s no one way to have a relationship, don’t get stuck up on society’s expectations” this is important for all relationships, but especially lgbt relationships where “normal” is impossible or unwanted.

This is a cute series, thank you for translating! Happy with the ending, Takebe was so cool <3

Fed-Kun's army
Yay! So weird seeing "soft Takabe", but she's cute when she smiles. Huzzah for soft, fluffy endings to decent series. Thank you, author and translator!

Dex-chan lover
Shit, it's over? Where will I get my comedic delinquent yuri shenanigans now?

This was a really enjoyable series from start to finish, and it mostly landed the ending. I'll miss it.

Aggregator gang
Thanks to everyone who worked on translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the TL!
absolutely loved the story. sad to see there won’t be more chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread