Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete!

Aggregator gang
Cuuuuute.
QN8RWMss_thumb.png

APRIL FOOLS!
The fake chapter 5-1 was an April Fools prank if you couldn't tell! Shocking, right?

Thank you to all our readers and supporters who have been reading our scanlation!
There is no manga chapters being held hostage or behind a pay wall, but we have received a lot of affection points from you all! Thank you!!!
The app is just a joke too, there's no way we'd make an app that would force you to pay for random manga pages, so please stop asking for it!

Our typesetter is currently working on the real chapter 5-1 right now and our translator is working on chapter 5-2.
We will hopefully be able to put up the real chapter 5-1 soon, so please be patient for a little while longer!

Thanks again to everyone who has read our April Fools chapter.

P.S. The imoutos haven't become delinquents yet! We probably never will! So please don't leave us onii-chan! onee-chan!

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda cute at the start but...nothing's really happening. The most recent chapter (5.1) is just now pulling out ye ol' jealousy card. It's nothing special, and even a bit disappointing.

It's cute but the scanlation cards at the end are creepy af.

Also, what's wrong with using the word 'normie'?

Contributor
So it's a story about two lesbians, and the title is "Accept my Fist of Love". How isn't this a Hentai?

Fed-Kun's army
My god this manga is so bland beyond words. Like,it's literally made up of nothing. It's like the author's just talking randomly to a wall.

I'd take something that's filled with 30 cliches than this. A kid with toys could entertain me better since I know they're actually trying to do something. Stick figures talking to each other would be more artistically existent. Watching the old dvd logo bouncing around a TV screen was more engaging that this.

Yet half of the ratings are 9+10 stars. Extreme Yuri fans don't have bottom of the barrel standards. No, I'm afraid their afflictions are for worse than that. In their occasionally functioning brains they had the idea to dig this up from a cemetery of rotting corpses. Something so utterly forgettable that the cemetery forgot to put a tombstone on it.

Edit: lmao predictably moderated

Dex-chan lover
@akole
Interestingly this is what it looks like for majority of rating system.
MD is already tainted as much as MAL rating system.

As the case of being bland then yeah probably. The relationship is like one sided (up to the raw) without anything interesting going.
Having a comedy tag doesn't really help due the comedy is also plain.
As for romance I already mentioned it was fully one-sided. And despite having a comedy tag, there's barely any bashful relationship between the two because the other one feels like it's an empty husk of a dead human and being justified for being "Delinquent".

Imo it's very likely because the author was rather new about making a serialised series and this manga definitely need to be tagged as Slice of life.

I think even 4komas could engage better for a Yuri story telling (no don't call it for being Shoujo AI terms), even a subtext like New Game is much more gay than this and something like Koisuru no Asteroid/Yuru camp engage better on reader for the story telling.

Author probably need to spice things up lol.
It doesn't necessarily need to be drama, it's a Romcom goddamit, at least do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread