Watashi no Kokoro wa Oji-san de Aru

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking this up, I'll be waiting for next chapter :win:

Double-page supporter
Hmmm... Yuri potential? Lead seems to at least not be the least interested in guys.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm... Yuri potential? Lead seems to at least not be the least interested in guys.
I've caught up with the web novel and so far, there's no romantic relationship (nor is it planned to), maybe only characters casually admire her beauty because of how rare dark elf is and that's it, the rest is platonic.

What I like about the MC is how she starts spineless "Ohh right I'm just a loser oji-san" to grows more confident(slowly) as she begins her new life/journey/adventure

Overall it's just a wholesome, slow-burn, action-slice-of-life-ish fantasy story, and I'm all in for it :win:

I wasn't expecting a whole lot after reading the synopsis.

But two chapters in and I already want to go read the light novel. I really enjoy the tone and pace of this. It doesn't throw everything at you right away and he behaves exactly like you would expect someone in his situation to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m waiting for the day that she realizes something like “oh, 46 is like 1/1000 of an eleven lifetime, it’s just me that’s holding myself back “

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it could be an interesting read, provided the main character changes and grows out of their dull pessimistic personality pretty soon. Too many chapters of no confidence loser crap and it will get boring.

Dex-chan lover
The cringe, it is real.

Every day, it becomes incrreasingly difficult not to push the exterminatus button.

I really enjoy this and hope for more chapters. If anyone knows where I can read more, please let me know since I'm not too big into novels yet.

The characters look so interesting. But the mc is just so bad. He became an elf, what's wrong with being 50? Elf's age to hundreds.

Supporter
haven't read anything yet, but from just the front page this looks great: a genderswap where the person is an adult afterward instead of a little girl. need more like that

Users who are viewing this thread