Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - --At That Time, I

Dex-chan lover
It would have been difficult for Doubara to really try to stop Mio. It's her own home, after all. Although they have been getting along relatively well, Doubara and Mio are still only in a sort of business relationship, even if it's the weirdest kind of business. It also means they aren't even really friends because they were together only because of her business. They are business associates, so it would be a stretch indeed for him to try to tell her what to do or not, concerning her own family situation.

That being said, since he is viewing her as a psychologically disturbed person, it's easy to see why he desired he could have done more. Even if it was in a bloody foreshadowing comment from the author. If the dude can foresee what's going to happen in the future, maybe he can help her with reincarnation for real...

Dex-chan lover
Good god there's still two more volumes of this?

How much deeper does the rabbit hole go? How much of her sanity would stay intact now?

Dex-chan lover
What a dark and morbid chapter. The husband is an asshole but he isn't totally wrong. He's grieving the loss of his son in his own way too. His attitude is still of an asshole though, but he isn't just an asshole for the sake of an asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely love this series, and I'm so glad to see the translator sticking with it.

Power Uploader
I just want to thank you for your translation! The manga is very interesting, so I myself decided to translate this story from English to Russian (although I myself am from Ukraine). Therefore, without your translation, there will be no mine either, THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Dex-chan lover
Understandable but he really is a shitbag. Everything points to him being scum even when Taiga was alive. If they show us they were a happy family before Taiga died it'll be bullshit.

Double-page supporter
… The husband is focusing on and pointing out the not truly important thing.
Edit: Other note: Child dying before the parent is too…

Like others said, thanks for the translation. Anyway, I can understand Doubara agonizing over that minor interaction since embarrassment is the only emotion that doesn't fade over time.

Users who are viewing this thread