Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Did You Wait?

Dex-chan lover
Four months is past the point of grief? Jesus my dudes hell no.

Imagine raising someone for eighteen years seeing them everyday, loving them and having them ripped away in an instant from truck kun. This entire comment section is either cold hearted or never lost anyone close to them.

My aunt was down for over a year when my grandmother died and that was with getting actual therapy and meds.
90% here were most likely never in a relationship to begin with and are basement dwellers.
Yeah my mom spent at least a year guilting herself over my sister's (who was like, turning 20 that year) sudden death.

Clearly a lot of basement dwellers here.
It's been 4 months?? Fuck you all commenters, if you dont know how it feel to lose someone you care about then you all can stfu. There's no time limit on how long people can grief. Defending the husband after that crap is shit, dude is already asshole even before the kid died. While yes mc is lowkey enabling her, but what he do is helping mio take this baby steps to heal, helping her distract her mind from the grief, and keeping her alive until she'll slowly come to accept that reality. No bro rubbing in her face about her son death is not the way, she know about that fact more than anyone else in the world, thats why she run away from it, thats why she went delulu. It's fucking painful to have someone you care about died before you, so painful you start thinking maybe you should join em just to meet them for one last time.

And it's funny how the husband be like "mio this mio that" like my man you are as selfish as her, dude you went on infidelity spree throughout your marriage.
Medically the normal grieving period 4-6 months or less. There's a difference between missing someone and continuing your life with occasional sadness and being completely dysfunctional.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Medically the normal grieving period 4-6 months or less. There's a difference between missing someone and continuing your life with occasional sadness and being completely dysfunctional.
Ah yes, because every person automatically processes grief the exact same way.

"Ah, statistics say X, so it must be unequivocally applicable to everyone."

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, because every person automatically processes grief the exact same way.

"Ah, statistics say X, so it must be unequivocally applicable to everyone."
They need help. It's past the point that you can just expect them to get better with time.

Dex-chan lover
They need help. It's past the point that you can just expect them to get better with time.
Of course, she definitely needs professional help. It's not right to attack her character for "not being getting over it" though.

Users who are viewing this thread