Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - I Want To Talk.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Doubara doesn't become too attached to Mio. At the end of the day, Mio doesn't view their relationship as anything more than a means to reach her son, technically, but I guess in practice Doubara is also the single source of affirmation for her, as others aren't quite as accepting of her idea of the son having been transferred to a new world. Nevertheless, she's not looking for friendship, companionship, let alone anything more. If she actually came to terms with Taiga's death, would she anymore need Doubara for anything? I doubt she would go back to Haruji, the dude being a cheating bastard, but it would be quite a change in her preferences if she went for Doubara. So, Doubara should keep his head cool and concentrate only on helping her and trying to prevent her suicide, but be careful about dreaming of anything more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I love this manga; a very complicated set of feelings it elicits.

Dex-chan lover
God that was sweet.

I can't agree with "I'm home" as the correct translation but I think it's 100% dependent on whether the translator wants to convey what was being said instead of touching all possible meanings with some detriment to the flow of the dialogue, I just personally lean to the former.

Dex-chan lover
3 years in Japan, and I still can't get the sense of when to change or even drop the suffix when calling someone else.
I just use "-san" to everyone unless they told me otherwise.
meanwhile, my friend from the same country, just blast through calling Japanese by their given name after just 1 or 2 days of interaction (not to everyone, of course)

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile, my friend from the same country, just blast through calling Japanese by their given name after just 1 or 2 days of interaction (not to everyone, of course)

Is your friend a bishounen/bishoujo and thus gets away with it? If you are exceptionally beautiful or handsome, you can do many things others can only dream of.

Dex-chan lover
God that was sweet.

I can't agree with "I'm home" as the correct translation but I think it's 100% dependent on whether the translator wants to convey what was being said instead of touching all possible meanings with some detriment to the flow of the dialogue, I just personally lean to the former.
What do you mean, ただいま literally translates to "I am home", especially given context being spoken before entering a house.

Users who are viewing this thread