Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 27 - Commoners' Way of Life

Dex-chan lover
So, does the mother also have strange tastes, as well as the daughter? I love the cliché of "someone arrives at the wrong time", especially when they are relatives!

xwjvcSH.png

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Thanks for the (nice) TL, and a nice chapter at that!

It would really be amazing to get a better font than comic sans tho... 🙃

Double-page supporter
It's a bit of a shame they skimmed over the dinner I guess. I recall in the LN, it might be in Rae-narration, they mention how Claire found Rae's family's food bland, practically inedible, because as a noble she's used to all her food being made with the finest, richest ingredients, lavished with spices and flavouring.

But here we go, we're approaching the peak, when the darkness starts creeping in, it won't be long now

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit of a shame they skimmed over the dinner I guess. I recall in the LN, it might be in Rae-narration, they mention how Claire found Rae's family's food bland, practically inedible, because as a noble she's used to all her food being made with the finest, richest ingredients, lavished with spices and flavouring.

But here we go, we're approaching the peak, when the darkness starts creeping in, it won't be long now
Oh, don't tell me, some supernatural BBEG is coming to duck up the realms, and it will be up to newly awakened witness of class struggle to raise the banners among the common folks to defend the status quo?

Double-page supporter
Oh, don't tell me, some supernatural BBEG is coming to duck up the realms, and it will be up to newly awakened witness of class struggle to raise the banners among the common folks to defend the status quo?
I mean, keep in mind - the game the world Rae is in parallels is called "Revolution" so uh, there's a reason for that. There's also betrayal, demons, assassins, death, and a fight against gender identity denial. The core fluff is still there but... there's a lot more heavy moments. And it gets gay as hell by the end of the first volume of the LN, which... we're about halfway through by now I think. If you think it's gay now, it gets so much more gay, and it is wonderful. I hope to heck that Rae's "I'm a lesbian and f*** you" slapdown speech to a homophobe makes it into this, hopefully that should be coming up soon, because that is a glorious moment

Users who are viewing this thread