Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Betrothal

:((( my girl better find happiness here now that shes finally away from her shit family!

Dex-chan lover
@genericlinic
Kouji can't afford to piss off the Saimoris at that moment, they rank higher than his family. Not that they don't resent it - Kouji's dad finds out Mr Saimori's decision was made unilaterally without his input (he was under the agreement that Kouji would marry MC), which Mr Saimori did because he wanted to finally kick out MC (and commit to his new family). But do not worry - the Saimoris are headed for a big fall soon.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ I'M SO HOOKED BY THIS ONE! ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I understand the MC kind of apathetic character... losing her mother, living with a family that bully her, or ignore her existence. It's a miracle that she didn't turn vengeful, and hateful.
I don't like the childhood friend, he's so weakminded. Even if he harbored some "feelings" for her, I hope he didn't love her (as a lover) if so he's the worse. Agreeing to marry her step-sister just because he fear the power that hold her family, that's stupid. Thank god he didn't confess whatever he wanted to say to her.
As for the step-sister and her mother... B.I.T.C.HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBUUUUUUUUUURRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNINNNNHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
That's petty to bully a child who is free of sins, just because of jealousy.

I hope she'll find her 'happiness' with Kudou-kun, because she deserve that after living in hell for so long. (っ•ᴗ•)っ❤

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute. If the MC's mother's marriage was an arranged one... Considering how they appear to be from families with influence, then why is the mother's own family completely out of the picture even though the mother's daughter (the MC) is still there? They should at least have an interest when it comes to the daughter purely based on it having been an arranged marriage.

This is rare for a man to marry into his wife's family, i'm not sure his dad is ok with that

So where the fuck is the mother's family in all this? They were important enough to force a political marriage yet allow them to abuse the only thing connecting the two families together, deny her succession and then ship her off to some unrelated third party.

Users who are viewing this thread