Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The truth

Please keep updating the other team hasn't uploaded in a month and i love this manga so much, thank you for the uploads and funny commentary i love it!!

I'd love to see the rest of this one, please keep it up, also thanks for the translations 👌👌👌

As always i wanted the Saimori family to burned to ashes especially the step sister 😤 i hate the feeling of something burning inside me everytime the step sister or the Saimori family or the another family showing them self, but i like how Miyo and her fiance relationship grow more and more ☺️ my heart healed when i see it.
Thank you scanlation grup for translating, clean, etc. And for updating this chapter for this manga 🙂 please stay safe, healthy and sane.

Aggregator gang
One person who understands her value but evil. Her father is a moron and that is probably an insult to morons if you know that moron used to be a euphemism much like retard was more recently supposed to be.

Thank you for translating!!! Been waiting for this 😭 I saw that you can ask the previous tl group for raws. Hope to see more updates often 🙌🏻✨💛

Because of these, I think I can feel emotions again
Thanks for translating this!!! Hope to see this Manga updated again!!

Aggregator gang
Pls don't drop this. Keep uploading cuz I don't think I can live without seeing her happy all the time. My heart got broken to billion pieces when she said "If you tell me to die I will kill myself..." Let us see the beatiful ending. Thank you so much for translating this 🖤🖤🖤

@macroblitz what about chapter 15? Im welcome to any spoilers.

Thank you for translating this!

These people keep saying that Kudou would kick her out of his house, but he's getting married to her instead lol. Their marriage would be absolutely glorious lmao

First time commenting here. I've never felt so many emotions going through myself reading a manga before. This one really gripped my heart and seeing that someone beginning to cherish miyo is really a bliss. Thank you Kuri-san for continuing with this gem!! I hope this manga will continue until we can finally see miyo gets her happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread