Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The truth

Thank you for the release! I'm truly glad to see Miyo's smile back, though--the brewing drama between the 3 families kinda worries me (what if Miyo get hurt more???)

Finally no more misunderstandings! Thank you so much for the release!! <3

Power Uploader
Wait, is the old man at the end someone else and not Miyo's dad? Because it would make no sense that he would want his daughter to marry into his family.

The pace of "misunderstanding" in this manga is just right. Not too fast, but not too dragged as well. It seems that the Author did quite good research in understanding how a mentally-abused person finally decided to break free from their shell :")

Fed-Kun's army
@fictionfangirl @youdontknowwho if I’m not wrong the oji-san (since it can also mean uncle) is the father of the sister’s fiance (the childhood friend guy, forgot his name)

in previous chapters he’s mentioned about how he wants miyo to marry into the family

@fictionfangirl @leusee @youdontknowwho he’s the childhood friend’s (kouji?) dad, so kaya’s soon to be father in law. He wanted kouji to marry Miyo because even though
she doesn’t appear to have special abilities
, he covets her powerful bloodline, which can still be passed to her children.

Dex-chan lover
@Jojobean13 wait what? wasn't it him that told Kouji to marry Kaya tho?

ah mb I reread the chaps and he wanted his elder son to marry Miyo

Lmfaoo he can't even manage to see Miyo with his little spies because of how much protection Kudou has on her but wants to orchestrate an event so that she's abandoned?? It must be exhausting to his little pea brain to figure out how to create a scandal with evidence when he can't even predict when she goes out and where...

I hope that the next step for our favorite couple is for Miyo to call Kudou by his name, instead of Danna-sama (i know this can be used as husband but come on! the sheer intimacy!!). Also Kaya is such a fucking asshole, probably already planning how to steal her sister's fiance.

Dex-chan lover
@Leanna_harrison indeed, now I want to see her evolved to be a strong woman who can protect her own happiness. Maybe double lariat Kaya in the future hahaha

@moonshadow yeah and Kaya is the type of woman Kudou hate the most.

Well the plot is here, this is gonna be interesting from here on. Plus we still not see the superpower side now.

Users who are viewing this thread