Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The truth

Finally the two had a good talk❤️❤️❤️! And oji-san what da hek are you planning there's no way kudou would abandon miyo. Kaya you bitch you back off don't even think of stealing your sister's husband! Thank you for the translation!

VIP
can't wait those fuckers heard the news about their official engagement.

Fed-Kun's army
@kuma MC and her
man when they find out about this old guys scheme
1320529223886.jpg

it's so nice finally seeing miyo and kudou talk and hug! he's so good to her and she deserves every bit of love she gets from him and the maid.

Double-page supporter
@sweet-potato
The Tatsuishi family that Miyo's childhood friend Kouji is part of desperately wants the powers of Miyo's mother's family (the dream walker/mind control abilities Kyoka mentioned a few chapters back) hence way the old man flipped the hell out when Miyo's dad broke the agreement and engaged Kaya to Kouji instead of Miyo. Miyo actually has said dream manipulation powers he mom actually sealed them so they wouldn't be abused before she died

Double-page supporter
@leusee remember Kudou said a few chapter's back Miyo's mom's family had the movie Inception style dream manipulation powers in their bloodline, so it doesn't matter if Miyo may or may not have powers as she has the possibility of passing it on

I feel like this gramps knows something that we the readers don't. Like why he wants Miyo to marry into the family so badly. I'm thinking its because his family would gain power and more success but how does that all tie to Miyo.

Double-page supporter
@rjrahardjo The way Kudou described the powers her mother's family has a few chapters back when combined sounds like how the dream manipulation in Inception worked, so that is how I've been interpreting it

I probably need to read a few chapters back I'm quite lost here as to why the gramp wants to make miyo married into his family
Thanks for the chapter

MD@Home
@Mayadee The old man wants Miyo for breeding purposes. Even if she herself has no powers, she's still very valuable as a "purebred". That's what he's talking about when he calls Miyo a goose that lays golden eggs.

Dex-chan lover
Now i'm scared of what curve ball they boutta send to Miyo's way.

As always, thank you for translating!

omg the nct relay videos in the credits 😭😭 LOL

thanks for uploding and translating!!

Aggregator gang
What a beautiful chapter! It's a pity that the brat showed up but still...THAT HUG

I LIVE for your translation credits at the end. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for picking this series up.
Please keep translating it.
Really appreciate your kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread