Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The most hateful thing is...

Thank you for the translation! I also think you made the "confusing" parts very easy to understand, even if you say that the Chinese isn't your favorite! There's lots of skill in this upload!!

Kudou-sama~ I beg you, please destroy that b*tch and make that thing remember to know her place o(〃^▽^〃)o

Wow the people around her are such trash
Hope her new family will treat her better

Thanks for the translation! What an eclectic team you have :p

I knew the sister would like ML so I wouldn't say this was unexpected, can't wait to see their downfall

On another note, goat u is looking good my dood, thanks for the translation

Kaya and the rest of that family really are the worst. Like hotdamn. I hope they fall into despair somehow.

Kouji just standing there... What the hell man. Not a good look.

Edit: Thank you for translating! The page where you were apologising for it being a weird translation - I literally don't know what part you're referring to, cause everything on that page makes perfect sense :)

Double-page supporter
@Miyono-chan
...did you guys notice that that scumbag of a father asked for time to think about apologizing to Miyo? Despicable...
I thought nobody would mention! Yeah despicable to the core. Is that something you need to think about!!?? To hell with you! Toxic family..

Dex-chan lover
So this is gonna go to I love my sister husband route.. Well at last Kudou already know the circumtances.

Note: I think Kouji (who married her sister) will become a corrateral damage, I think his wife will become abusive to him. Well serve him right, he is a good person, but he never try to raise his voice even once to help fml. @Kal57 I know right

i don't know all i say is acceptable but, i hope the Translator will continue this translating this series i'm dying here want to know the next one.. already read the LN, but still reading the manga won't be that bad...

At page 16 in bottom most left panel I think it should be written `not` instead of `no`

Welp already know where this is gonna go. Sister gonna also something bad to our MC (kidnap, kill, whatever) because she wants to marry her man only to bring her family down in the end. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you for the chapter ~
The translation is clear to me I did understand everything...looking forward to future chapter from you, CAUSE I NEED TO SEE THE DOWNFALL OF EVREY SINGLE ONE OF THIS SHITTY FAMILY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread