Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The most hateful thing is...

Fed-Kun's army
how many chapter until we get the blissful part?

Since that bitch sister interested in Kudou, I guess Kouji will try to win over FMC once again, already can picture how much drama later.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, I'm positively salivating at the image of her running head-first into this particular brick wall. Kudou is going to serve her the most magnificent humble pie conceived by man. The look of sheer, undiluted, perfect contempt on his face as he walked past her... A cockroach (aka the insect so detested by the Japanese that it gets mosaic censored in manga) could only dream of inciting that much disgust. I hear the cockroach union has already inquired into whether she would be available to teach lessons.

I suppose her mother is even worse since she's effectively created this monster, so I hope whatever Kaya gets herself into, she drags her mother down with her. And that waste of oxygen that is her stepfather. Much more useful people could be breathing that.

Dex-chan lover
I dont know how the story progressing but i think the male lead will despise mc imouto because he know how mc family treat her, and then killing the imouto with his sharp mouth haha
I hope and I'll wait for that happen
This series title, please be happen soon

Double-page supporter
I just want her to be happy!!! And for that shit family to be crushed!

Thank you for the translation!! This is one that I'm always eager to read! So it's exciting to see an actual update! I hope you continue!

Hi!

I do hope you continue. I've been scouring the internet for the english translated novel and spoilers for this series since last year and I'd love to read the eng translated manga

Dex-chan lover
-The Lion, The Witch, and The Audacity of This Bitch Called Kaya-

That look on the last panel is basically

30hy1y.png

Users who are viewing this thread