Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The most hateful thing is...

Omg Kaya is trash. I can't wait for the MC to get herself together, I think its going to take a while for her to gain some confidence...

Double-page supporter
Welp, the way he looks at her it's as if he's looking at some trash. He's so unimpressed with the sight lmao

ohohohoho look all you want Kaya, Kudou is gonna fucking evicerate you if he hears you talk to Miyo that way.

Always impressed by these pampered noble types that look down on everyone can't recognize when someone else is giving them a dirty look.

Dex-chan lover
O man thank goodness the previous cliffhanger was somewhat resolved... Poor girl :(

And thanks for the chapter! I see what you mean about the raws lol, but I'm still loving the work so far xD

Thanks dir the translation. Altough the quality of the raws might not be the best, it's still very enjoyable. Hope for more releases of you ^^

Thanks for the chapter and your hard work! Please keep translating.
Is it just me or the ML is saying this? Ideally when you propose someone, you want to maintain good relationship with her family in the future. But it seems like he's threatening the family instead maybe even will crush the family in the future.

Personally, I've seen multiple groups doing the same project at once (especially in manhwas). As a reader who gets the benefit of it of course I don't really mind at all. There's no such thing as sniping. Everyone is entitled to translate whatever mangas they want. So please continue to do so, albeit the low quality images apart from that the rest is great 👍🏻

Anyway, I just wanna bitch slap that stepsister of her so bad

@yumian

she was abused for years that made her developt low self-esteem and some traumas, there are habit because of trauma that hard to get rid especially if that involved with her family and their abuse
like she said before, she hate that side of her, she want to change, but it's not that easy because of that traumas, she should overcome her traumas first, Kudou and Yurie-san helps her hold herself little by little

the reason why she can't talk back to kaya that time because she still not developing herself futher for now

there will be character development, but it seems it was a bit slow to matching the tone of the story

When i started this manga i didn’f know i’d cry within the first few chapters. My heart truly hearts for the fl, who’s been put through such horrible abuse in many different ways

Users who are viewing this thread