Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What I Hate…

Group Leader
if you're dropping this because of the other group, they did mention that they will stop if the original group (you guys) message them and they'll only do it until the end of volume 2. that said, thank you so much for what you've done so far and i'll be here if you decide to change your mind^^

Thanks for all your work, I always looked forward to your translations for this series no matter how long it took.

Thank you Tapioca Scans for bringing the story to the site. I really enjoyed your work.
May your continue to use your extra time on beautiful stories.

Thanks for being the first ones to introduce us all to thos wonderful series. I wishyou the best in whatever you do next!

thank you for translating until now and for showing me such a beautiful manga 😢💖

Thank you. I was wondering about the dialog between Kudou-sama and the head of the Samiori.
I wish you luck on your next journey. Thank you for introducing us to the series.

Contributor
Oh, man, really sorry to hear you are dropping this. I personally prefer your version as the TL flows better and the editing is nicer. I also agree with nico-chi on this when they say the other person/group said they would back off if you decided to continue. If you decide to continue with this series, you are most welcome and I don't mind the wait! If not, thanks for all your hard work and good luck with your future projects.

Double-page supporter
I want to thank you all for introducing this awesome manga. I wish you could continue as well but I understand you all have other projects that your time can be used on. Thank you for everything up to now.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i actually loved how tapioca scans translates. They fit the story so much and it feels like a touch that this series deserve. And i don't think there's anyone else that can do it the way you guys do.

We appreciate all the work that you have done. Thank you for your hard work.

Ooooh noooo I wanted you guys to keep cleaning some trashes :(((( well I really enjoyed it thank you for sharing this with us :)

I'll miss you guys, thank you so much for all your hard work in first bringing this wonderful story for us. And I'll look forward for your next projects, such a good translation we don't usually see.
Best of luck! <3

Thank you for translating the series so far. It's a beautiful manga and you guys introduced it to us. Wish you guys happy days~ Stay safe, stay healthy <3

Users who are viewing this thread