Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What I Hate…

Oh no 😩 i will miss your translations...
Thank you for all the hard work!!!
I wish more people would appreciate the fact that people put so much effort into this and not only go for the next best translation but well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you for all your translation up till now, and for introducing us to the story. I really liked reading your translation of "My Blissful Marriage". I wish you well for the future ;)

Thanks as always for the wonderful read and introducing such a gem to the community! Wish you the best from hereon whatever you decide on, and well, see you on other titles! 😊

Aaaahhh—I even put off reading the other group's scanlation even though they were further ahead with the chapters because I wanted to read your translation first... ;___;
Thank you so much for the hard work up until now!

Aggregator gang
Haaaaa.... Your translation was so much clearer, but I definitely understand moving on. Thank you so much for what you've done so far and at least bothering to translate this chapter before going. It was much appreciated.

Hi just reiterating what other people said, the other translator who picked up the series said they'd drop it if Tapioca scans were to start updating again so maybe get into contact with them

Dex-chan lover
Wait Kaya's ability is described completely differently in this translation 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Ehhh how come Kayo's power is described as completely opposite from Kuri's?? Its too bad you are going to drop this 😭 but thank you for introducing us to this great manga!

Thank you so much for the translation and introducing us to this beautiful manga with well written translation!🥺

There are someparts that I don't understand but with this translation I got to understand that parts.

Thank you so much for introducing us to this series and taking your time to work on this. I remember I started reading this because it was so well written.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for all your great work thus far Tapioca scans team! Without you guys I never would have stumbled upon this blissful story. Truly thank you from the bottom of my heart

I'm also really grateful that you've picked this up in the first place! I really love this series and I'm happy to have found it! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and of course, I appreciate kuri??? for translating it and sharing with us as well <3 I really wish for Miyo to be happy, just as she deserves (*´ω`*)

Thank you so much for the translation so far. If it weren't because of you guys I wouldn't ever know such a beautiful manga ever exist. And your tl quality is always the best! Hope you guys are always well ❤️

I personally prefer your group's cleaning/tl quality altogether, will be a shame to see you guys departing with the manga. Having said that, thank you for all the work you've done for this series and all the best with your current/future projects moving forward.

TYSM for your hard work, had it not been for you, this series might have not got to see the light of the day (with respect to us non japanese fans anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread