Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Fuck up that old man, that "dad", the "mom", the bitch, and everyone who works for them for good measure.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Their power to influence the heart really is terrifying... but getting killed by lightning or fire is pretty terrifying too.

mc should have cracked their skull so that they would never think of messing with him again...
thanks for the chapter.
please bring the next chapter soon.

man fuck everyone except for the leads and the old lady. i hope danna sama beat the living crap out of those two bitches as they burn to death

i'm so proud of my girl Miyo it must have been so freaking hard to hold back all that anger all this time and to finally stand up for herself

Kaya and her mom are so stupid lol. In what plain of existence, do you think Kudou would ever marry you even if Miyo refused!? What they are doing, it's going to piss him off even more. Good luck with life afterwards!

Dex-chan lover
Kill them all, danna-same!!!! Anyone have spoilers for what happens to miyo’s shit family? I want them to die

Double-page supporter
Kyouka literally bulldozed his way through the barriers lol

Let them get it!

Thanks for the update kuri scans

Dex-chan lover
Kaya sure is a sad being, she never realized that she is the type of girl Kudou hates the most. To be honest, if she isnt do something this extreme (and leave Miyo alone), at last she will be living a semi peaceful & happy life.

For the old man, well they are beyond hope. Its gonna be fun to see what agony they get, when they realize that Miyo starting to awakened her power.

Hury up husband... omg i can't wait to see the next one.. thanks for the hard work translator...

Users who are viewing this thread