Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Dex-chan lover
Old man: I'll report you for trespassing!
Kyouka: you literally kidnapped my wife

I know i should be thankfull, but this suspense make me wanna say😅, i really..really want the tl faster...😄😄

Dex-chan lover
Old man had the guts to claim "trespassing" when he drugged and kidnapped someone else's wife.

So bitch step-mom is where the physical abuse is coming from while bitch step-sister is where the mental abuse is coming from. What a one-two punch combo.

Dex-chan lover
Manga will be reaching the end of LN Vol 1 very soon.

IIRC there are 4 LN volumes in Japan.

I like translating honorifics to English equivalents, where possible
Not many fan translators do that, and I think that's a shame.
But, as long as you never do the "keikau means plan" level of translator notes, it's fine honestly.
Translating honorifics is not that critical for fan translations.

Great work! :)

thaaaanks for the TL! But imo you can keep the honorifics as is. idk about other readers but ive absorbed enough manga and anime to comprehend what it means lol

Fed-Kun's army
OMG!!!!! What a cruel cliff hanger mangaka-sama! Thank you for translating!!! I LOVE this manga!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
(opinion) I have finally realized that a punches are the most satisfying punishment to "villains" even if the least painful. Compared to stabbing them, shooting, kicking, lasers, etc. Punches are still the best. Bonus points for punches to the face.

Thank you so much for picking this up and translating it at such speed!! I hope Miyo gets the happy ending she deserves.

Arigatou, kuri-san!! Thanks for sharing this amazing work with us! That cliffhanger though.. luckily I've managed to read the novel or I'll probably just be half dead hanging on the cliff. 😜 can't wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread