Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Dex-chan lover
THE SUSPENSES IT'S KILLING ME! FUK IT I GO TO NOVEL TO READ IT! . . . . . . . not bad for the punishment but meh.

Cut this crap of "this knocked them out" bs! I would be painting the floor with their blood.

Another great update! A shame we're already caught up to the raws, as it means we'll have to wait a long time for each new update, but still. Great work. I really appreciate you picking this series up and doing all the scanslating work to share this series with us.

Aggregator gang
Yes! I was waiting for this chapter! Go kill them all! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS.

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER 🖤

thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work on these - i am deeply invested in this story and you are brightening these dreary days so much by helping us read it. can’t wait to see miyo get all of her revenge and love and happiness in future chapters!

seriously I wouldn't mind to see the step mother, kaya, the father and the other old man dead.. They are DEVILS anyways

Fed-Kun's army
"I won't let you have Miyo!"
ERR HELLO you never gave a shit about her either way.
Really satisfying to see ML bulldoze his way.

The bad guys are all being so foolish.

Kaya and her mom really think Kudou will pick them after they beat up his fiancee? Even if they beat Miyo into submission, there's no reason for him to marry into a family that disrespected him and kidnapped his fiancee.

And that Tatsuishi old man is just nuts from beginning to end. The real question is why Miyo's dad went along with this farce. No matter how stupid he is, he should know that Kudou is angry with them already and that doing things this forcefully will only make things worse.

Everyone is just so dumb in this series except the leads.

I discovered this manga today and just finished reading the chapters... This made me cry while reading 😭😭😭😭 i hope they become happy soon

Users who are viewing this thread