Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Thank you so much for the update.

I really like how Miyo didn't give up danna sama. Same for kudou. Whaaaahh my heart. ❤

Double-page supporter
… The biological father… was a loser that got forced to marry someone other than the one he liked, and so vented it all on his defenseless daughter… again, it is shown how loser he is… chicken, yellow, much… 🤣

Double-page supporter
😂

30-ac65c388ed3f9af15f9c12f35e2b684157a61f16100d8c795b8fc0dca0d372db.png

Fed-Kun's army
Wait! I still don't understand why did they marry her off in the first place if they just gonna take her again? like wtf?

Double-page supporter
@hkzkthx They only know rumors about male lead being cold, and do not know he refused all previous wife candidates because they were spoiled money-wasting brats like his mother he despises; they are just scummy people who are abusive, with people that scheme disgusting plans involving makes a girl live hell and treated like disposable so they can take her from abusers as pawn, both people were just arrogant who think everything should go as they wish like the spoiler biological sister thot, so of course they ddid not bother knowing information about the male lead properly; they really thought he will 100% refuse marrying the female lead since she is trash in their black-hearted eyes

If all those creatures doesn't ended up living without their 4 limbs and tounge, I will never be satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
@hkzkthx it's a political marriage. Kyoka had been consistently kicking out his fiancées, and the Saimori were probably the last "family with powers" that the Kudou could turn to. They were expecting her to "fail" and be kicked out like the others. If that had happened, they wouldn't have taken her in. Though probably the other guy would have forced her to marry his eldest son, as that was his plan from the very beginning, before her father botched it.

This turned so weird??? Idk.

But the two fathers holding the amulets(?) look like pokemon trainers asking for a battle lmfao

The first part of the chapter was scary and sad, I can’t believe the author had the courage to draw it.

The second half was pretty fun learning about their abilities and the power of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread