Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Yes, you go girl, get free of all of their abuse !!!
Im so happy that he is so strong..i was anticipating some blood, but that kick was so cool and those eyes ♡♡♡ go get your wife man ♡♡♡

Again thank you for translating, love this one .

Loving your work. Thank you for the chapter!

Personally I like leaving the -dono and danna-sama bits in. Helps with the immersion.

he’s fuckign cooool 🥵 also im glad miyo had the strength to fight back & thank you for translating!!! 💗

notes: fuck kakao m and spotify for removing korean songs from spotify 😡

This was a really great, action-packed chapter. The scanlators' hard work bringing it to us is much appreciated, thank you very much for everyone involved!
As for the question of "-dono vs mister": My personal preference would be -dono because I just really like it when suffixes like -san/-kun/-sama/etc. are left in and not localized/translated, and I am also of the opinion that -dono would be more consistent with how other words of address being translated too (eg.: Onee-sama, Kudou-sama, Kouji-san, etc.). All that being said, I am fine with whichever the translator prefers, and I will be grateful for however they wishes to translate it.

i'm so pissed lol i want them to suffer!!! also, it would be good to see miyo using her power against her family. thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The raws won't come in another two weeks that seems so far away 😭

I hope they all get sentenced for kidnapping and assault of a high ranking officer’s family member and suffer too.

Both the dads are out. Can't wait to see what will happen to both step mother and sister in the next chapter

I can’t wait and see the next chapter especially after what they did to Miyo.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread