Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

tysm for the translations!! 🥺💗 and i too would prefer the Japanese suffixes ^^

also sAme kakaoM can rot <33 i was literally listening to IU and it just,, disappeared 🧍🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much Kuri(BTW this name reminds me of Kazuya's friend form Rent a GF lol) Yeah I had a question, Kudou is a virgin right? Well it was just in my mind, I think he is cuz he LITALALLY came from a Palace to a small House just to avoid Girls but what do you think?

fuck them. they're all scumbags. no worse than that. they're the lowest of the low.

thank you so much

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I just skip entire pages of this type of stories evil doers never learn something, just are bad people because can and never are punished in every possible way... I like this story but annoys me that cliches because that I just start when the husband start to attack

Will miyo stand up for herself?? I CANT WAIT LESGOOOOOO

Thanks for the chapter! You’ve done so well and f KkM! Give our songs back!!!

Uhh last panel.. I hate kakao m.. Problematic... Rbw shld just delete their contract with them. Their ceo is too problematic even before the case with spotify.
Same problematic with these roti kaya family

Can we has more violence? PLEASE? LIKE. FUCK. JESUS. You put FL through utter shit and all they end up with is effectively a light tap on the forehead. SHE'S GETTING HER FUCKING SPINE AND RIBS BROKEN OVER HERE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Why do the artists do this??? They don't shy away from literally torturing the leads but when it comes to the antagonists, it's like, ohhhhhhh, nooooooooo, the main characters can't be so heartlesssssssssssss. Fuck that shit, I. WANT. BLOOD. THEIR FILTHY FUCKING BLOOD. SMEARED ON THE WALLS. FLOWING INTO THE RIVER. SPOUTING FROM THEIR DECAPITATED NECKS UP TO THE HIGH HEAVENS. The house is burning because of his dumb ass? GOOD. LET HIM BURN HIS WAY TO HELL. BUT BREAK A FEW FINGERS AND KNEES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Okay. Whew. Glad I got all that out of my system. DEATH TO THE ENEMY!!!!!!! Sorry, just one last burp there.

Users who are viewing this thread