Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Thanks for translating!! Now if only someone would pick up translating the light novel again, it got dropped at chapter 23 ㅜㅜ

OMMGG yall!!
our mc can't use her powers because she's been abused = brought up being hated and resented so it's like her own heart is 'dead' (the dead fish eyes that glimmered when her fiancé complimented her!!)
I cannot wait for her to be loved like she deserves to be 😭 she's way too precious

@kawaiipardox cómo se llama en español para buscarla? I really want the MC to be happy, poor thing at least she has a ray of hope and it’s not just a sad story

Basically, Mio can use dreams. That's why she has frequent nightmares, because her power is not balanced. From a few raw chapters I saw, the guy discussing with Miyo's father will kidnap Miyo, to forcefully marry her to his son, that fails, Kudo finds her, she awakens a bit of her power, Kaya sees Kudo, falls in love right away, tries to seduce him, but he's like 'ewwwww' 😂😂😂 Anyhow, lots of fun/irritating events to look forward to.

@Kathami its called "Mi Feliz Matrimonio" if you cant find it by that type in "Watashi no " and look for the cover cuz sometimes it doesnt show on the website
As for the website type in google search " leer manga en espanol" and its the third site. sorry i didnt want to outright state the name

Fed-Kun's army
the softness and the angst just blend together so well. this manga feels like a hug, ugh! i cried as well!

Daaaaaaamn. I've read a lot of mangas prior, but if this gets an official English print, then I'm getting a copy. I heard the angst is good in this one + it's aesthetic.

If you wanna read this,don't believe the title. I've been deceived but I still read this,lol. T.T...

Users who are viewing this thread